At the end of 2019, ACO was contacted to consult the planners redesigning the drainage of the Jorge Newbery airport platform in Buenos Aires. The planner’s goal was to treat and clean pollution from the surface water, which required a hydrocarbon separator with a large treatment capacity. Finally, a horizontal Oleopass using mechanical coalescing technology with 800 l/s and an integrated bypass was recommended by ACO.
Which companies/ firms where involved?
- Planner: Sistema Nacional de Aeropuertos de Argentina (Ministerio de Transporte de la Nación)
- Contractor: Aeropuertos Argentina 2000
- Customer/ Investor: Sistema Nacional de Aeropuertos de Argentina (Ministerio de Transporte de la Nación)
- Notes: The work of CORIPA, ACO’s distribution partner in Argentina, was outstanding. They managed the final contract details and were present on-site to provide technical advice and supervision of the installation.
When was the object build? How long was the construction period?
- The separator was installed during the month of February 2021. The installation and connection work on-site took approximately one week.