In addition to maximum point loads, drainage systems are exposed to extremely high dynamic forces.
Europe's freight traffic is constantly increasing. But the more transport, the more transshipment – whether at industrial yards, in seaports or container depots. Heavyweights of up to 100 tons are constantly operated and roll over the areas with increasing frequency. This is a stress test for every drainage system. Accelerating, steering, braking – all of this constantly aff ects the frames, covers and sidewalls of the systems. Horizon-
tal thrust loads that arise, for example, from thermal expansion of the connected surfaces, also represent a load. The weather conditions – especially the harsh sea climate in ports, contribute their share of load as well.
A new type of channel system that combines the positive properties of our heavy-duty channels ACO PowerDrain and ACO Monoblock.
The best of everything. ACO DRAIN® Powerblock –
especially for applications in class F 900 and beyond. ACO is setting new standards in the area of heaviest loads.
- made for extremely high point loads: durable safe in all heavy-duty applications
- withstands high dynamic forces: maximum stability thanks to monolithic construction
- maximum durability of the channel surface
- no damage, thanks to a solid cast iron cover
- large inlet cross section
- high hydraulic performance even in heavy rain
- cost-eff ective installation
- economical thanks to the minimised amount of bedding concrete required and the direct direct installation of the surface